Bass Camp Festival
Southland - December 30th, 31st & January 1st
Located amongst native bush 1.5 hours south of Queenstown
3 nights of Bands, DJs, fire performers and daily workshops, a family friendly music festival.
An all new festival for creative minds, music lovers and ravers alike, join us for an unforgettable New Years experience.
Food & Drinks:
There is a strict no glass policy
Cooking facilities are available onsite and able to be used free of charge, food and drinks will also be available via onsite food vendors.
There will be a large fire pit and fire performers in action all 3 nights, you are welcome to bring your own fire toys but the safety of yourself and the people around you is your own responsibility. Use of fire toys is restricted to designated fire spinning areas only for obvious safety reasons.
We are an environmentally friendly festival and ask that you leave no trace of your campsite behind
Last minute notes:
- Please report to the marquee at the front gate on arrival (this is about 200 meters South of the Camp Taringatura entrance point). You will be issued a wristband, please have your ticket ready either printed or on the Eventbrite app.
- Parking area is across the road, you can drop your camping gear at the front gate but please move you car to reduce congestion.
- Don’t forget to pack clothing for all weather (including rain), bring a torch, sunblock, good footwear and plenty of drinking water
- Cash for food stalls
- Please remember to consider this is a glass free event, and glass making its way through our gates will be confiscated
- Gates open about midday everyday and close at 10pm, music starts between 12.30pm and 2pm everyday and will roll through the night. Take a look at the set times on the Facebook event page for more info
The address is 795 South Hillend Dipton Rd, Dipton West, Dipton 9791, New Zealand
Bass Camp Festival